Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP as well as my happiest Dad Henry are also part of our family. Most people know me through my Instagram @annephung where I document my life - highs and lows, as well as everything in between. At the age of 1 1/2 years old My family and I immigrated into America. If not because of the sacrifices made by my parents, I wouldn't even be here today sharing the journey with you. When I realized that I had the potential to be a successful person I set out to achieve my goals and make my parents proud. I had a set plan in my life that was to go to university and get a corporate job, marry, purchase the house, and then have kids. My goal was to go to university to graduate, then get an employment in a corporation. I would then marry to buy a home and then have children. But life had different plans. It was 2013 when I found that I hated being at my corporate job. Status and money did make me feel happy. I felt like I was just wasting my time in exchange for an income. I possessed a love of fitness and having fun and helping people as I navigated towards the new direction in my life. I was drawn to personal training. The year 2014 was the year that I founded my small company and I will celebrate my 7th year anniversary by 2021. Few Asian women work in the world of fashion. My mission in this field is to create a more sustainable and healthier life style that is in line with the desires of my customers. I am also committed to helping others become empowered so that they can achieve their goals, follow their passions and live your life to the fullest. As my career started to grow, I was struck by the biggest loss in my life - my mom's loss of life. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma has ended and she is now in Heaven. Her memory will forever be in my heart and my mind. We can learn a lot from the world, even if it may be difficult to spot it in the moment. The passing of my mother changed me in many ways, and I believe my mom gave me a second chance to be alive through her death. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to transition to her next chapter as well as my opportunity to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life. In my 30's, I feel more vibrant than I have ever. It is true that I live my life today and not just surviving just like I did in the past. I am sharing my experiences and experiences with you, hoping that you will resonate with my stories and thoughts in order to let you know that you are not on your own, to realize that you're beyond capable of anything that you can imagine. the fact that real love is there and therapy is normal and needed that health truly is your most valuable asset. I hope to live your life at its best and have no regrets when it comes to the end of your life. Death is our only certainty in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

April Love Geary and April Jones